Relieve asthma symptoms with Seretide inhalers
Seretide can be used as a regular asthma treatment where a long-acting bronchodilator is required for preventative use and an inhaled corticosteroid is required for short-term relief.
Its two active ingredients clear the airways and limit any inflammation in the lungs.
- Used for regular treatment of asthma
- Can be used as both a preventative inhaler and a reliever inhaler
- Choice of inhaler includes an Accuhaler or Evohaler
- Available dosages range from 50mcg to 500mcg
What is Seretide?
What are the benefits?
How does it work?
Who can use it?
What dosages are available?
How do you use the inhaler?
Are there any side effects?
Can I buy Seretide online?
"Asthma is a condition that can cause distressing symptoms. Having the right inhaler to hand is extremely important for sufferers."
Here at euroClinix, your safety is our priority. That is why we only supply genuine treatments dispensed by registered UK pharmacies.
- Genuine medication
- Prescribed by a registered doctor
- Dispatched from a licensed UK pharmacy