Treat haemorrhoid symptoms with Proctosedyl ointment
Proctosedyl is an ointment/ suppository medication used for the effective relief of the discomfort caused by haemorrhoids (piles).
Contains the active ingredients cinchocaine hydrochloride and hydrocortisone, which work together to reduce swelling, numb pain and alleviate pain & irritation.
- Effective treatment for haemorrhoids
- Provides short term relief from symptoms
- Available in suppository form to treat internal piles
- Contains active ingredients cinchocaine hydrochloride (0.5%) and hydrocortisone (0.5%)
What is Proctosedyl?
What are the benefits?
How does it work?
Who cannot use Proctosedyl?
How do you use Proctosedyl?
How long should I take Proctosedyl for?
What are the side effects of this medication?
Taking other medicines
Can I buy Proctosedyl online?
"Haemorrhoids can be very uncomfortable, which is why choosing the right treatment is so important."
Here at euroClinix, your safety is our priority. That is why we only supply genuine treatments dispensed by registered UK pharmacies.
- Genuine medication
- Prescribed by a registered doctor
- Dispatched from a licensed UK pharmacy