Prevent pregnancy with Femodene contraceptive pill
Femodene is a combined oral contraceptive pill that contains a synthetic oestrogen and a ‘third generation' synthetic progestogen.
Femodene supplies the body with daily dose of synthetic hormones to help override the menstrual cycle to stop you from falling pregnant.
- Almost 100% effective at preventing pregnancy
- Comes in a single daily dose that is convenient to take
- Known to make periods lighter, less painful and more regular
- Contains the active ingredients gestodene 75mcg and ethinylestradiol 30mcg
What are the benefits of Femodene?
How do Femodene pills work?
Who can buy it?
Who cannot buy it?
How do you take these pills?
What are the side effects?
Can you buy Femodene online?
"Hormonal contraception is used by millions of women to safely prevent pregnancy. euroClinix allows you to order your contraception online, when it’s not entirely convenient to go to your doctor."
Here at euroClinix, your safety is our priority. That is why we only supply genuine treatments dispensed by registered UK pharmacies.
- Genuine medication
- Prescribed by a registered doctor
- Dispatched from a licensed UK pharmacy
If you are unsure which combined contraceptive pill to choose, simply select up to four pills from the table below to compare the features and benefits of each.