Treat type 2 diabetes using Eucreas tablets
Eucreas is a Type 2 diabetes treatment often recommended to people whose blood glucose cannot be controlled by the highest tolerated dose of metformin.
Each tablet uses the active ingredients metformin hydrochloride and vildagliptin, which work by helping the body produce more insulin and less glucagon.
- Effective treatment for noninsulin-dependent diabetes
- Reduces the amount of glucagon produced
- Tablets come in a 50mg/850mg or 50mg/1000mg dose
- Suitable treatment if condition has not been controlled by metformin alone
What is Eucreas?
What are the benefits?
How does it work?
The active ingredient
Who can take Eucreas?
How should you take it?
Are there any side effects?
How to buy this medication?
"Taking the right treatment regularly is essential in managing Type 2 diabetes."
Here at euroClinix, your safety is our priority. That is why we only supply genuine treatments dispensed by registered UK pharmacies.
- Genuine medication
- Prescribed by a registered doctor
- Dispatched from a licensed UK pharmacy